1 tbsp of chopped garlic
10 dried chilies
1/4 cup of sliced onion
1/4 cup of sliced green onion
1/4 cup of sliced bell pepper
1/4 cup of sliced carrot
1/4 cup of broccoli
1/4 cup of snap peas
6-7 leaves of chines cabbage (bokchoy)
1/4 cup of cashew nuts
1/4 cup of sliced tofu
1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
2 tbsp of vegetarian oyster sauce
1/2 tbsp of sugar
1/2 tsp of pepper
1/2 cup of vegetable oil( for deep frying dried chilies and cashew nuts)
2 tbsp of vegetable oil ( for stir frying)
2 tbsp of water
Salt according to taste
1) Heat the deep frying oil in a sauce pan over the medium heat, wait for 2 minutes until the oil is hot.Start frying the cashew nuts until golden brown, then put aside & drain on a paper towel.
2) Lower the heat and add dried chilies to fry in the oil until the chilies get little bigger and scent the kitchen. Put aside with the cashew nuts.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vegetarian oyster sauce, pepper, sugar and water.
4) Heat the stir frying oil in a large skillet over high heat. Wait for about 1 minute and add the chopped garlic to stir fry for 30 seconds until golden brown. Add sliced tofu and stir fry the tofu until cooked thoroughly for 3 minutes.
5) Put in the onion, bell pepper, sliced carrot, broccoli, snap peas and dried chilies then stir fry for 2 minutes.
6) Add the mixture sauce into the skillet and stir to coat the ingredients, add green onion, chines cabbage(bokchoy) and cashew nuts to stir fry quickly. And add salt to taste.
7) Taste you sauce for salt before serving .